Tens Machine Electric Muscle Therapy For Electronic Nerve Stimulation
With the portable Tens Machine, you can take advantage of both benefits commonly associated with electrotherapy from the one portable handheld device. This gives this model a huge advantage as it allows you to set the machine at a low pulse rate for producing pain-easing chemicals (Endorphins).
For the more classic approach, use the unit at 90-130Hz to block the pain signals being sent to your brain. This electric nerve stimulator generated by the Tens Machine is designed to use the Gateway Theory whereas the electric pulses act to stimulate the non-pain nerves and close the gateway to the brain.
What the device does essentially is that it tells the brain to focus on these electronic pulse stimulation signals as they are immediate (as soon as you turn on the pads), whereas the longer natural painful signals your body is experiencing currently is being blocked.
Tens Machine For Back Pain, Arthritis & Musculoskeletal Pain
The Tens Machine is suitable for a wide variety of purposes, with the primary goal to reduce pain and discomfort. In combination with other treatments, it can help to assist in pain relief from:
- Back Pain
- Arthritis and knee joint conditions
- Stress-related soreness
- Whole-body fatigue
- Neck and shoulder discomfort, pinched nerves
- Irregular menstruation
- Various acute chronic diseases
- Stiff Muscles
Tens Machine Electric Muscle Therapy For Electronic Nerve Stimulation Features
- Battery-powered 3 x AAA with or USB powered
- Features 8 different modes to target various conditions accordingly. Including Acupuncture, Stroking, Massage, Cupping, Manipulation, Scraping, Weight loss therapy, and Immunotherapy.
- The kit includes 8 electrode pads with 2 connective pads for stimulating 4 parts of the body at the same time. Can be used by 2 people at the same time.
- Intensity frequency allows you to optimize your therapy to the level you desire. Set the settings on a low frequency of 2-5Hz for activating natural Endorphins in the body, or amp up the intensity to block pain signals being sent to the brain. 330Hz maximum.
- Portable design allows you to slip the unit in your pocket while receiving electric nerve and muscle stimulation whether you are in the office working, sitting on the couch watching TV, or preparing the tonight's dinner.
- Large LCD screen with easy to navigate controls that allow you to adjust the intensity and switch between the 8 modes.
Who Can Use The This Tens Machine
While this Tens Machine is intended for a variety of uses, there are some restrictions on who can use the device, including:
- Do not use if your condition is not professionally diagnosed
- While pregnant without medically advised
- Never use in combination with a heart rate regulator, pacemaker or electrocardiograph.
How To Operate
What separates this Tens Machine from some other models on the market is the easy to use design. While essentially it is plug and play with some intensity and mode options, there are some guidelines you should follow.
The two power options give you greater versatility when needing a portable travel Tens Machine. However, you should never use the USB cable while the device is being powered by the batteries.
Quick Tips For Using The Device
- Ensure the device is turned off before connecting to your skin.
- To test the modes and intensity, position the pads between your thumb and finger, this will help you avoid a shock that perhaps is too intense.
- Ensure the skin where you are putting the pads is clean and dry. Avoid areas with existing skin irritation, cuts or grazes.
- Position the pads on either side of the affected pain region but never position the pads any closer than one inch to each other.
- For best results, use conductive gel on the skin.
- Use the 'Accommodation Method'. Start at a low frequency and work your way up. You should feel an intense sensation but not uncomfortable. After a few minutes, the intensity will feel as tho it is dropping off, this is when you increase the intensity level. This is known as Accommodation.
- Ask your Doctor whether using a Tens Machine is right for you.